Ridgway Method approach to physiotherapy
The Ridgway Method (RM) is an advanced way of ‘assessing and treating’ the underlying cause of an injury. The RM approaches treatment of the whole body, in a systematic way, with the aim to find the true underlining cause of your condition. The initial stages of assessment are very thorough, and in most cases allow us to achieve faster and longer lasting results.
All our Physiotherapists are have undertaken advanced training and practical application in the Ridgway Method.
What can you expect from us
- Fully trained physiotherapists
- Every practitioner has undertaken advanced training in the Ridgway Method
- We aim to be on time every time
- We provide 100% hands on treatment
- You will receive an email summary of your sessions including exercises and photos
- With your approval we are able to communicate with any other parties involved in your treatment
- We will educate you about your condition and how best to manage it.