Our aim – Solve your injury pain and achieve faster and longer lasting results
Your body contains a delicate system of bones, muscles, ligaments and nerves that allows movement so you can undertake your daily activities. If your muscle and nervous system isn’t functioning correctly or you are injured, you experience pain and discomfort.
Our approach to physiotherapy uses the Ridgway Method
The Ridgway Method is an advanced way of ‘problem solving’ the underlying cause of an injury by approaching treatment in a holistic, systematic way, with the aim to find the true underlining cause or causes of your condition. The initial stages of assessment are very thorough, and in most cases allow us to achieve faster and longer lasting results.
All our Physiotherapists are have undertaken training and practical application in the Ridgway Method.
What can you expect from us
- Fully qualified and trained physiotherapists
- Every practitioner has undertaken training in the Ridgway Method
- We aim to be on time every time
- We provide 100% hands on treatment
- You will receive an email summary of your sessions including exercises and photos
- With your approval we are able to communicate with any other parties involved in your treatment
- We will educate you about your condition and how best to manage it.